Hello my buzz family, welcome to 2018. This is a great start to the New Year because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!! The Liebster Award exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. I have been blogging for about a month now and I love every second of it! Thank you Des for nominating me and I am extremely grateful for this opportunity! At the end of this post, I will nominate 11 other amazing bloggers.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog
- Display the award on your blog.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Optional: Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated
What makes me passionate about blogging?
Blogging is an outlet for me. Whenever I am in a stressful situation, or if I need to take my mind off something, I turn to blogging. I am an introvert who does not necessarily talk to others about my problems. Blogging is a way for me to communicate, almost like keeping a virtual dairy. Aside from that, I also love giving others advice on things that I am passionate about. Subscribe via email if you are interested in weekly dose of fitness and lifestyle advices.
10 random facts about me
- I HATE carrots for no particular reason. I will never in my entire life eat either raw or cooked carrots.
- Anyone who knows me personally KNOWS that I have a huge appetite. I can order three entrees at a restaurant and finish them all.
- I can speak 4 languages.
- I wash my hair once a week and it does not really get oily.
- I am ambidextrous.
- I am 23 years old but can almost always buy kid-sized shoes.
- I am in a 4 year long term relationship but during high school, I dated on and off all throughout those 4 years.
- People call me Michelle but my legal name is actually “Xiaolu.”
- I am allergic to dust/dirt, changing weather, chalk…
- I stopped growing ever since I turned 13. I can still fit into my middle school clothes.
Questions Des asked
1.) Why did you start your blog?
I am pre-med currently working at a doctor’s office. Besides work and gym, I have nothing else to do. I have a passion with helping others and giving advice, so I decided to start a blog dedicated in aiding others.
2.) What is your favorite book & why?
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. This book talks about a special girl named Henrietta who develops cancer. Not only was the cancer terminal, there was also something special about that woman that was found in no one else. This is a real life story that earned many awards.
3.) What is your biggest accomplishment?
Graduating with Honors, volunteered ~600 hours in community service, became a leader in a student organization.
4.) What is your biggest goal for 2018?
I hope my blog reaches more people so we can all grow together as a family. I also hope to get into medical school so I can start fulfilling my dream in becoming a influential physician.
5.) Who is the most influential person in your life?
My Chemistry professor. Not only is he knowledgable in his professional field, but he is also the kindest and most humble individual I have ever met.
6.) Describe your dream vacation?
Going to Japan and eating all the ramen noodles in the world.
7.) Which non-profit organization is most important to you?
Homeless shelters. I used to volunteer at a homeless coalition by teaching children English as well as to donate clothes for those individuals who really need it.
8.) If you had a limitless budget, but could only buy 5 things, what would they be?
Nice car, whatever my future kids need, FOOD, FOOD, FOOD
9.) What is your favorite way to relax?
Working out, blogging, singing at the top of my lungs, sleeping.
10.) If you were stuck as one age for the rest of time, which age would you want to be?
18 years old. When I was 18, I had such a fresh mind about everything: I could not wait to head to college to meet more friends; I could not wait to become independent; I wanted my own car etc.
11.) Lastly, Describe your blog aspirations in one word?
For the next round of the Liebster Award, I nominate
- Cindy- Life is Better with Books
- Sienny- Siennylovesdrawing
- Amara- Call Me Mars
- Mohan- Squarenoid
- Steve- Fancygardening
- Kareen- Live Today Create Tomorrow
- Pia- Finally Unchained
- Alison- AlibaliBeautique
- Katie- Her Feelings She Hides
- Queen Ann- Finding My Crown
And I ask you all…
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- How did you come up with your blog niche?
- What is your spirit animal and why?
- If you could live at one place right now, where would that be?
- What is your dream job?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Who is your role model?
- What is the scariest thing you have ever experienced?
- Apple or Samsung?
- If you could be someone famous, who would you be?
- Where is your dream date?
Thank you for reading, I love you all! Don’t forget to subscribe and I will see you guys in my next blog! ❤